Dr. Jordana Herschthal, M.D.
Jordana Herschthal, M.D., is a board-certified dermatologist and a diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology. In addition to general dermatology, she is an expert in cosmetic treatments, dermal fillers, laser procedures, dermatologic surgery, and skin cancer management, including Mohs surgery. Dr. Jordana Herschthal joined forces with her father, Dr. David Herschthal, at The Herschthal Practice in Boca Raton, Florida.
Prior to joining the practice, Dr. Herschthal completed her:
- BA degree at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island
- Medical degree at the University of Miami’s Miller School of Medicine
- Medical internship with Columbia University’s St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital in Manhattan, New York
- Dermatology residency at University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami (where she earned the Excellence in Dermatologic Surgery Award)
Like her father, Dr. Jordana is passionate about educating the future physicians in her specialty. She’s an associate clinical professor at the University of Miami’s Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery. Along with her father, Dr. Jordana is privileged to teach at UM/Jackson Memorial Hospital. She has also been published in several medical journals and magazines.
Dr. Herschthal is a member of the:
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
- American Society for Mohs Surgery
What Our Patients Say
I love Dr. J, she is the best. She is so talented at what she does and I always trust her judgement not to overdue things and maintain an age appropriate natural look. Patient since 2015
I see Dr Jordan Herschthal. She takes her time listening and is very knowledgable. I feel confident in her care… and she is very nice:)
Dr Herschthal is excellent. Extremely thorough and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dr. Herschthal.